Updated: July 31, 2019
2. ACCESS. The Site is not available for use by persons under the age of 18 years. The Site is not intended for use by persons in any jurisdiction or country where such use would be contrary to applicable laws or regulations. Company may restrict your access to the Site during times you are in a country other than the United States. You are responsible for compliance with all local laws. To access our Site, you will need a working connection to the Internet via a web browser on your computing device for which you are responsible for all costs, expenses, and fees. From time to time, due to the performance of maintenance, malfunctions, or failures of software, equipment, or telecommunications devices, unusual transaction volume, or similar reasons, the Site may not be available for your use, although we attempt to minimize the periods of time during which the Site is unavailable. You agree that we are not responsible for any unavailability of the Site or your inability to access the Site caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by your computing device, your inability to establish a connection to the Internet, your Internet Service Provider, or capacity or other limitations or constraints of the Internet. Company may at any time, with or without cause, and without prior notice to you deny you access to the Site. To protect the security of your information, Company may require you to authenticate your identity (i.e., prove that you are who you say you are) to conduct certain transactions on this Site. You are responsible for protecting any user name or password that you establish to access the Site, and we are not responsible for any unauthorized access to the Site if you share your user name or password with any third parties.
4. Trademarks. All related graphics, logos, service marks, and trade names used on the Site are the trademarks of Company and may not be used without permission in connection with any third party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks, and trade names that may appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
5. Modification. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
6. Feedback. Company will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to Company as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with Company to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to Company any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
8. Third Party Links. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under the control of Company. Company is not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link to a third party web site. Company provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
9. Warranty Disclaimer. Company IS PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Company DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. Company DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. INFORMATION AT THIS SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: July 31, 2019