2. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
4. Types of Data We Collect. Company collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our Site and/or when you send us information or communications. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
4.1 Personal Data You Provide to Us. We collect Personal Data from you, such as company name, company type, your name, email address, phone number, and address, when you submit such information on the “Contact Us” page. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail (e.g., in response to an employment opportunity posted on our website), we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us, such as a resume. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information. We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily. We may also collect Personal Data, such as demographic information from you at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
4.2 Personal Data Collected via Technology. To make our Site more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect Personal Data from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
5. Use of Your Data.
5.1 General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. The Company may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- provide improved administration of our Site;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when you submitted your “Contact Us” information;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our products and services, and for other marketing purposes of Company.
5.2 Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may improve Site navigation. Company reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to Third Party Companies in its discretion.
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
6.2 Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), Company may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Company or users of the Site.
7. Third parties.
7.2 Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we do not generally sell, trade, share, or rent the Personal Data collected from our website to other entities. However, we may share your Personal Data with third party service providers who perform services on behalf of us. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Company. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with our contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
8. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data.
8.2 Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data previously submitted to us by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
9. Security of Your Personal Data. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, you should know that Company cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and mistakes may happen.
4401 Wilson Blvd, Suite 510
Arlington, VA 22203