—UPDATED JULY 25, 2019—
2. A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN. The Site is not intended for children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. We reserve the right to block users located outside of the United States from accessing the Site.
4. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT. Company collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our Site and/or when you send us information or communications. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Personal Data You Provide to Us. We collect Personal Data from you, such as company name, company type, your name, email address, phone number, and address, when you submit such information to us. If you are given access to portions of the Site that require login credentials, we will also collect information necessary to provide you with access, such as your user name and password. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail (e.g., in response to an employment opportunity posted on our website), we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us, such as a resume. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information. We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily. We may also collect Personal Data, such as demographic information from you at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Personal Data Collected via Technology and Cookies. To make our Site more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect Personal Data or Anonymous Data from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
We also may use a “cookie” to collect such information. Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer by your web browser. A cookie allows the Site to recognize whether you have visited before and may store user preferences and other information. If you are concerned about having cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being set, allowing you to decide whether to accept it. You can also delete cookies from your computer. However, if you choose to block or delete cookies, certain features of the Site may not operate correctly. To learn more about cookies and your ability to opt-out of certain advertising cookies, please visit the following websites: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Do Not Track. Some web browsers allow users to send “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide users with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personal Data about a user’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Our Site does not respond to web browser “do not track” signals.
5. USE OF YOUR DATA.
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. The Company may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- to provide improved administration of our Site;
- to improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site;
- to send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when you contact us;
- to send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback;
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our products and services, and for other marketing purposes of Company;
- to carry out any other purpose disclosed to you at the time of collection; and
- to engage in any other legitimate business activity as permitted by law.
Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may improve Site navigation. Company reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to third party companies in its discretion.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
- Corporate Disclosures. We may share your Personal Data with third parties in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), Company may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company or other legal process; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Company or users of the Site. We may share your Personal Data with your consent or at your direction or in accordance with any circumstances disclosed to you at the time you provide us with Personal Data. We may also share your Personal Data to further other legitimate business purposes as permitted by law.
8. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
- Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data previously submitted to us by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
9. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, you should know that Company cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and mistakes may happen.
4250 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203
Effective Date: July 25, 2019.